Helium 2 Development To-Do List
- Write an ethernet driver, port uIP stack, implement a telnet/ssh server.
- Add the ability to run a thread in kernel (supervisor) mode.
- Add a mutex delete function. Also, what happens to a thread’s mutex requests when it is destroyed? Do they get unlinked from the waiting list or just deallocated?
- Add error checking to all functions. Check especially for errors returned by the memory allocator. Add commentary above each OS call that tells what it takes for parameters and what it returns.
- Group trap interrupts by function
- Fix priority inheritance for more than two threads using one mutex.